Downtown Los Angeles is the place to be on November 5-7, when the US High Speed Rail Association (USHSR) hosts the 2013 High Speed Rail Conference.
Business and political leaders will come together with the world’s top experts to bring high speed rail to America. Construction is about to get underway on the first phase of the state-wide, 800-mile state-of-the-art transportation system set to revolutionize mobility.
This new rail system will carry more than 100 million people each year once built out – saving time, money, energy, and lives daily for decades. Don’t miss it!
Highlighted Speakers Include:
- Loretta Sanchez, U.S. Congresswoman
- Jeff Morales, CEO, CA High Speed Rail Authority
- Ronald Tutor, CEO, Tutor Perini
- Malcolm Dougherty, Director, California DOT
- Arthur Leahy, CEO, LA Country MTA
- Rod Diridon, Executive Director, Mineta Transportation Institute