Dame Judith Mayhew Jonas, Board Chairperson, London & Partners; Chairman, New West End Company Ltd
Carl Weisbrod, Professor and Chair of Global Real Estate Development Program, NYU Schack Institute of Real Estate
Join leading representatives of the finance industry, the U.S. Department of the Treasury, and the transportation and economic development sectors of both London and New York as they discuss the impact of the new financial regulations on these two dynamic financial capitals of the world. Learn what future plans and investment initiatives can be expected for the transportation systems of each of these global cities.
- New York and London as World Financial Centers: Post-Crisis and the Regulatory Environment
- The City Responds: Economic Development Strategy
- Address: Financial Regulation and Global Competitiveness
- Capital Investment for Transport Systems: The Competitive Edge for a Global City
- The Experts Respond: Observations on Financing Transport Investment