Professional Women in Construction (PWC) Presents Five World Class Leaders from the Public and Private Sector at Inaugural Buildings & Infrastructure Seminar, Thursday, November
On Thursday, November 5, Professional Women in Construction (PWC)’s inaugural Buildings & Infrastructure Seminar will offer an opportunity to network with heads of public agencies and executives at top firms about infrastructure and development in New York City and the broader area. The forum takes place at 3 West Club, 3 West 51st Street in New York City, from 5:30 pm (program starts at 6:30) until 8 pm.
The speakers are:
- Maria Torres-Springer, the first woman president & CEO of NYC EDC.
- Gerrard Bushell, CEO & president, Dormitory Authority State of New York (DASNY).
- Stephanie Dawson, acting chief operating officer, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey (PANYNJ).
- Susan Walter, senior principal, Stantec.
- Samara Barend, senior vice president, North America, PPP Development Director, AECOM Capital.
Sponsorships and exhibit tables are available; buffet dinner included, cash bar. Tickets are $125; $90 PWC members; $140 all tickets at the door.
For more information, please contact Professional Women in Construction (PWC):