From Euromoney Seminars:
Following from the success of last year’s event, Euromoney Seminars and Project Finance Magazine will again team up to host the 2nd Annual Infrastructure and Energy Finance West Conference. In response to market demand, we have expanded the event focus to include energy and power and will bring together key market players to discuss innovative project financing strategies.
The demand for infrastructure and energy development across the US remains high, especially in the western states. Liquidity shortages compounded by legislative and political changes, however, are making it difficult for sponsors to secure funding. There is a clear need to find alternative funding sources and develop creative methods to get deals done in the current market. The 2nd Annual Infrastructure and Energy Finance West Conference will provide the opportunity to discuss strategies and focus on financing solutions, deal structures and proven project models.
Register now for the 2nd Annual Infrastructure and Energy Finance West Conference and benefit from:
Expert insight from Government officials on their PPP programs
- Network with industry leaders including sponsors, financiers, lawyers, government officials and more
- Find creative approaches to move project finance deals forward and overcome the funding gap
- Learn from the successes of demonstrated project models through case studies
Testimonial’s from last year’s event:
‘High quality and highly interactive conference with quality topics and presenters’
-Alistair Sawers, PB Strategic Consulting
‘Excellent networking event with P3 industry leaders’
-Adam Nicolopoulos, ADN Capital Ventures
Discussion topics to include:
- Funding: How to move infrastructure and energy financing forward
- The future of PPP financing
- Federal infrastructure bank vs. TIFIA loans
- The appetite for energy projects: Power projects vs. renewables
- The future of energy policy: What happens next?