WORLD RESOURCES INSTITUTE
The Aqueduct Water Risk Atlas combines twelve water risk indicators to create overall maps of where and how water risks may be prevalent. Follow these steps to get started.
- View an individual indicator map. Hover over the question mark to learn more about that indicator.
- View overall water risk maps generated using WRI’s pre-set industry sector indicator weights.
- Open Advanced View to customize indicator weights
- Input or upload locations for study, and export those results to Excel.
- View up-to-date water risk stories on the Atlas.
About the World Resources Institute
“WRI focuses on the intersection of the environment and socio-economic development. We go beyond research to put ideas into action, working globally with governments, business, and civil society to build transformative solutions that protect the earth and improve people’s lives.”