$180 Billion in projects, new studies, construction news, project announcements, new procurement schedule, P3s and much more! Join the movers and shakers bringing rail to America at the 2017 West Coast Rail Conference.
Don’t miss this exciting event! West Coast Rail Conference – February 28 – March 2 in Los Angeles.
Business and political leaders will come together with the world’s top experts to bring fast rail to America.
Construction is underway on the first phase of the state-wide, 800-mile state-of-the-art transportation system set to revolutionize mobility in America. Billion dollar contracts have already been let, with many more to come!
This new rail system will carry more than 100 million people each year once built out – saving time, money, energy, and lives daily for decades. Don’t miss it!
Highlighted Speakers Include:
- Jeff Morales, President & CEO, CA High Speed Rail Authority
- Phillip Washington, Chief Executive, LA Metro
- Loretta Sanchez, U.S. Congresswoman
- Rod Diridon, Chair Emeritas, Mineta Transportation Institute
- Brian Kelly, Secretary, CA Transportation Agency
View the full agenda here.