Investors in infrastructure are looking for more sophisticated investments, many exploring a direct platform, co-investments or secondary positions. Entering into these large scale investments can be intimidating, particularly in the Americas where the opportunities are great but the deal flow is sluggish.
In response to this, Infrastructure Investor: Americas returns to New York City with a program that navigates the complex infrastructure market. The program explores the infrastructure landscape in the Americas, identifying the strategies and opportunities that will be successful in this region and will lead you to optimum returns. The event is also a great networking opportunity and a place to meet investors with a strong appetite for infrastructure.
Just some of the hot topics we will explore this year include:
- Which LPs are opening their wallets and what are they looking for?
- What is the status of the debt market?
- What impact will the next transportation bill have on infrastructure investors?
- Navigating the competition: how can fund managers compete against MLPs, LPs with direct investment strategies and other sources of capital
- Politically acceptable case studies of successful transactions: how do we drive deal flow in the Americas?
Join us to network with the most influential industry figures, including big-name LPs, while equipping yourself with the essential market knowledge and you need to gain an edge over your competitors.