The 2nd Annual North American Strategic Infrastructure Forum will take place at the Washington Hilton Hotel in Washington, D.C., September 29 – October 1.
From the conference web site:
The 2nd Annual North American Strategic Infrastructure Leadership Forum is a strategic projects marketplace focused on the Top projects in North America. The theme of this year’s Leadership Forum is: “Vision, Innovation & Speed”; vision that identifies and pushes priority projects; innovation, that makes great projects happen and improves the speed of project development.
The Leadership Forum structure is dynamic and interactive with 500 executives from the public and private sectors participating for 3 days in a series of:
- Rapid project presentations. 50 of the Top 100 will be presented in plenary sessions, 10 minutes apiece, across 10 distinct infrastructure sectors.
- Pre-scheduled Private Meetings. Up to 15 per registrant. With project developers, sponsors, VIP’s and through our “Genius Scheduler”. Or with other participants who might offer business opportunities.
- Keynotes on Next Generation trends in projects, innovative financing, government programs, private incentives, etc.
- Deep Dive Workshops and round-tables chaired by Forum Platinum Sponsors.
- Special events including a welcoming reception, luncheons, and breakfasts that allow rich network development.
- Joseph Boardman, President & CEO, Amtrak, Inc
- David Livingston, President & CEO, Infrastructure Ontario
- Tom Friedman, New York Time Columnist & Pulitzer Price Winner
- Congresswoman Rosa L. DeLauro, Third District, State of Connecticut
- Karen Hedlund, Chief Counsel, Federal Railway Administration, USDOT
- Alfredo Elias Ayub, General Director, CFE Mexico
Presentation topics include:
- High-Speed Rail
- Water/ Wastewater
For more information: